Sportco 90a .22 Pump hammer spring pic needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sportco 90a .22 Pump hammer spring pic needed.

Hi All,

Just sending a shout out to anyone with a Sportco 90/90a for some help.

I have found one for a mate but its missing the main spring (hammer spring) we have made several but have not had a reliable result.

So if anyone could be so kind as knock out the 2 pins holding the trigger assembly and have a look at the spring on the hammer and take a picture please (measurements would be great to). We think it is a torsion type of spring.

We have a alloy trigger assembly not the plastic version which i understand uses a different type of spring.

Can anyone help please.

BM

PS; if anyone has one to sell we are still looking for another, parts or working.

Originally posted by BananaMan" post=14173
    Hi All,

I have found one for a mate but its missing the main spring (hammer spring) we have made several but have not had a reliable result.

So if anyone could be so kind as knock out the 2 pins holding the trigger assembly and have a look at the spring on the hammer and take a picture please (measurements would be great to). We think it is a torsion type of spring.

We have a alloy trigger assembly not the plastic version which i understand uses a different type of spring.

Can anyone help please.

BM

PS; if anyone has one to sell we are still looking for another, parts or working.
    If no one has one, try pinerivers gunsmiths. I think they have one for sale & may be able to help!

Mark
    Tikka T3X 6XC
    Tikka T3X CTR 260 Rem
    Remington 788 - 6mm Rem
    Remington 788 - 222rem
    Browning Trombone .22

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Pitty" post=14234
      Originally posted by BananaMan" post=14173
      Hi All,

Can anyone help please.

BM

If no one has one, try pinerivers gunsmiths. I think they have one for sale & may be able to help!

Mark
      I think that one has been on their website for the last 3 years.

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the reply Pitty,

I have actually called them because I found one listed on their site, After a few phone calls I got no where.

Apparently it was to much cost to them to send somebody into into their store room to look for a low value item. (even though I would have bought what they had).
      I was told to call back next year in May when they do a stock take and they will let me know !!!!!!

So thanks Mark but that has already been a dead end

BM
Working...
X