QLD WLB PTA website not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QLD WLB PTA website not working

anyone else having problems loadong the pta application page on the QLD QLB website?
    .177 Chinese Air Rifle, Marlin XT22, Savage Mk2
    Howa Varmint (223 1:9) (223 1:12) (308 1:10), Howa Sporter (308 1:10), 1912 BSA SMLE (303), Winchester 370 12 Ga

22lr Mk2 Ruger 22/45, 22lr Mk3 Ruger 22/45 Lite
    9mm STI Spartan, 9mm Smith & Wesson M&P, 357 Magnum Ruger Security six

************************************************** ********************************

Yes mate the Qld Weapons Licensing online PTA webpage is hanging.

I just tried to no avail.

Thanks...

************************************************** *********************************

Comment

what browser you using? working for me now with firefox on a mac.

:P shouldnt have visited the site. resisting the urge to submit another pta. need a bigger safe.

Comment

• Carmsbody
        Carmsbody commented
        Editing a comment
        google chrome on windows 8.. i have several other browsers so ill give them a go

Yeah explorer and Firefox worked.
      .177 Chinese Air Rifle, Marlin XT22, Savage Mk2
      Howa Varmint (223 1:9) (223 1:12) (308 1:10), Howa Sporter (308 1:10), 1912 BSA SMLE (303), Winchester 370 12 Ga

22lr Mk2 Ruger 22/45, 22lr Mk3 Ruger 22/45 Lite
      9mm STI Spartan, 9mm Smith & Wesson M&P, 357 Magnum Ruger Security six

Comment

Yes I noticed this last week aswell when I put in a new PTA .

I have both Internet explorer and firefox , but only really use firefox if I can't get a website working with IE .

Closing down the IE browser , refreshing and trying again , finally the PTA went through on the third try ...now the wait for it to arrive in the mail :P.

Also I noticed the site was doing the same thing about a month ago , was helping the old man Lodge his Cat A/B licence online and the website kept " hanging " aswell on the 2nd last and last page . ..I wasn't on my computer at the time so I had to make do with their IE , same thing close browser and refresh a couple of times eventually the application went through .
        A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of sheep.

Vernon Howard .

Comment

• Shotgunner
          Shotgunner commented
          Editing a comment
          Worked ok for me last night.
      Working...
      X