South Australian Cat C

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • South Australian Cat C


    Interested if anyone knows how big your rural property needs to be to get a a Cat C in SA.

    I own two adjacent sections. One is 300 acres of cleared farm land and the second is 450 acres of uncleared bush. I don't farm the land.

    Any experience appreciated.

    EDIT: I have existing cat A / B

  • #2
    We got knocked back as SAPOL want evidence of it being used for primary production including tax returns showing primary production or pay slips from a primary producer. If you lease your property as a registered business shouldn't be a drama. Contact SAPOL they were actually quite helpful but it was just too hard for us to qualify to bother due to the way we structured things.