Another Adler Ban

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well i have the cat by the tail and now i am going to throw it in amongst the pigeons .anybody who went through the howard era buy back and had an ounce of common sense would have and should have known that at some point the sale of hunting and target firearms that look and feel like mil-spec weapons of war was never going to go down well with those in authority .personally i reckon they should all be melted down and made into proper good quality firearms which will give the worlds wankers less reason to point the finger at us shooters.as for hunting in victoria [ where i live ] i am not the least bit worried ,the vic gov has done its homework on both fishing and hunting and both at an individual level bring in way to many spondullies for the gov to consider shit canning either one any time soon. and by the way i have just finished reading THE GRUMPY OLD GITS GUIDE TO LIFE by geoff tibballs.i could relate to a lot of it so i recommend it to you all. particularly nf and probably herne....pd.

Comment

Originally posted by pd View Post
      well i have the cat by the tail and now i am going to throw it in amongst the pigeons .anybody who went through the howard era buy back and had an ounce of common sense would have and should have known that at some point the sale of hunting and target firearms that look and feel like mil-spec weapons of war was never going to go down well with those in authority .personally i reckon they should all be melted down and made into proper good quality firearms which will give the worlds wankers less reason to point the finger at us shooters.as for hunting in victoria [ where i live ] i am not the least bit worried ,the vic gov has done its homework on both fishing and hunting and both at an individual level bring in way to many spondullies for the gov to consider shit canning either one any time soon. and by the way i have just finished reading THE GRUMPY OLD GITS GUIDE TO LIFE by geoff tibballs.i could relate to a lot of it so i recommend it to you all. particularly nf and probably herne....pd.
      And that PD will go down as the quote of the year.
      Having our riles is one thing.
      Looking like TAC anything is just asking for it from any one who hates your guts to start with.

And while we are on pet hates is there just one only one simple little web site or blog on firearm's that doesn't go to My friggin` AR some dam thing in the first couple of answers.
      OK I can sympathize to a point with any EX services blokes who may have a need/desire for some memories but fuck me the rest of us just want to go shoot some fucking thing and be left alone.

Ninja warriors and the mob looking for another political point to score makes laws based on shit.

I will now wait to be crucified along with you ......move over Jesus..

PS :PD was that a xmas present with a message perchance .

PSS: this all started when cheep AK`s ans the like became available to all and sundry allowing all all god old boys and country hoons alike to go out and fill up random mobs of ferals with lead shot any old where and get away with it.......never had one and never did like the idea either.....not at all smart or humane.

In your penultimate sentence your recommendation is noted.
      The final conclusion was just a bit harsh old Chap
      Last edited by NoFerals; 01-01-2021, 04:12 PM.
      [center]
      Don’t poke the snake, walk around it and come back later with a double-barrelled shotgun and blow its [email protected]#!ing head off!.

Australia in future, the outcome is the same, a bloody dictatorship run on the whims of a very few ego-centric pathological elitists.

Comment

Strike a light 'pd'! As the self appointed 'Commander and Chief' here... I've always prided myself on my rationale and diplomacy.

How do you know me so well off line?

"If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

Have to agree with the tactical rifles that were never going to go down well with the authorities.
          I like variety and have some different actions but no chassis or pistol grips in my safe.
          I don't even know why they are so popular with shooters and they are only good to shoot from a bench really.
          I hate the way every cheap eBay accessory has the word tactical in the name or description.
          What does it even have to do with hunting or sporting shooting?

The funny part about the white Aussie male with a gun is looking at how many mouthpieces and group leaders that pushed the woman's rights stuff that has ended so well are lesbians, am I allowed to say that?
          I bet they hate guns as much as they hate men.
          The part that affects us is that they now march in and take your guns for nothing more than a complaint.
          It can be a lie, no AVO needed, they take the guns and the lawyers get them back.
          A bloke that went through it said it cost about $65,000

Comment

Originally posted by magoo View Post
            Have to agree with the tactical rifles that were never going to go down well with the authorities.

Yes I do have a tikka chassis rifle and it shoots extremely well even if its abit poofy 6.5 creedmore.

I hate the way every cheap eBay accessory has the word tactical in the name or description.
            What does it even have to do with hunting or sporting shooting?

Absolutely nothing to do with anything except marketing to the masses and brain washing the rest....blame the media not the gun owners.

The funny part about the white Aussie male with a gun is looking at how many mouthpieces and group leaders that pushed the woman's rights stuff that has ended so well are lesbians, am I allowed to say that?.

Shit NO !

I bet they hate guns as much as they hate men.

Damn near at that Magoo .. I had the opportunity to adopt one < girl child thing > at one time as a package deal and damn glad I didn`t now.....she don``t hate men as such but is become a bloody greenie and a vegan as well...despite my attempts to keep her Australian So being super smart and successful in her career she moved to the other side of the world 15 yrs ago and thanks to C19 she probably will be stuck there for a good bit longer.

Some things are for the good anyway

Two out of three aint bad.

From a would be parent/father to / of an adopted daughters perspective meat loaf comes close to the truth.

But her mother hell yeah that`s still a goer as good as ever for ever .

As long as the wheels are turning
            As long as the fires burning
            As long as your prayers are coming true
            You better believe it.

Happy 2021 bloody new year

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8JA9Qs2Mho
            Last edited by NoFerals; 01-01-2021, 06:49 PM.
            [center]
            Don’t poke the snake, walk around it and come back later with a double-barrelled shotgun and blow its [email protected]#!ing head off!.

Australia in future, the outcome is the same, a bloody dictatorship run on the whims of a very few ego-centric pathological elitists.

Comment

I have 2 chassis rifles with pistol grips and detectable mags and 1 straight pull Adler with a pistol grip and detachable mag....apparently that makes me a bit of a wanker.

A cat a or b firearm should be based on function not looks and as shooters we need to stick together and understand that no matter the looks as long as its legal we should be happy for each other to own it.

Comment

• MrCarbine
                MrCarbine commented
                Editing a comment
                Well said.
                I know many shooters that have "tricked up" Mod 7615 rifles and they are far from wankers or rambos. I use one myself every now and then.
                Last edited by MrCarbine; 02-01-2021, 08:47 PM.

Coz, you've got that second one with the confederate flag on it... It makes you a lucky bugger!

If I don't see a pic or two of it... I'm going to have a 'buy back'.

"If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

Originally posted by HERNE View Post
                Coz, you've got that second one with the confederate flag on it... It makes you a lucky bugger!

If I don't see a pic or two of it... I'm going to have a 'buy back'.
                General has a pistol grip and mag, maybe banned before the buy back mate......

Comment

Originally posted by GD308 View Post

General has a pistol grip and mag, maybe banned before the buy back mate......
                  We circumvented the 'appearance' thang. By paintin' that good 'ol boy up like a Nascar.... Yeeeehah! Richard Petty would have loved that rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by HERNE View Post

We circumvented the 'appearance' thang. By paintin' that good 'ol boy up like a Nascar.... Yeeeehah! Richard Petty would have loved that rifle.
                    I heard orange was the new black..

Comment

Originally posted by GD308 View Post

I heard orange was the new black..
                      Sssshh.... Don’t tell ‘em!

Comment

Yeah, each to their own and we should be able buy what we want.
                        If only black is scary, it can only stem from the military look and what they use the rifles for.
                        Maybe they will see a green sniper rifle and start on colours, remember we have high hopes of getting laws removed.
                        I prefer something like a GRS stock and it passes the looks laws as it looks like a target rifle.
                        It's all pretty funny as our rifles can't even be seen by the public.

Comment

The ban (in NSW) has been lifted

https://nationalshooting.org.au/blog...ler-and-berika

Comment

I am waiting to see if our political party and the big organization jump in and tell us their talking made it go away.

They now know the new mob are going to fight in court and I suspect that is what's changing their minds.
                            Covid may have affected their budgets.
                            I don't care who or what they are but they need our support for the legal fights.
                            If they get enough, they will fight every bad govt and police decision and one of them is a barrister.

Comment

Originally posted by magoo View Post
                              I am waiting to see if our political party and the big organization jump in and tell us their talking made it go away.
                              Yep... You'll read about it in next months magazine.

As for the party, they are a multi faceted body and the 'Fadler' thang may not be that much of an issue.

Just because an issue arises it doesn't mean things are set in stone. With the onslaught of 'disgracebook', 'groobtube', twatter, insta-grub, slap-chat and the likes, hullabaloos kick off all the time. Every Khunt is a 'backyard Politician', has a PhD in everything and has free platforms to spout their shit... Is it any wonder a 'Fadler' can end up being a WMD? We all know it's just a cheap lever caught up in a 'dress-ups' sales pitch.

You can be rest assured the mob claiming to have brought this to an end is one of a few lobbying for the 'Fadler'... They have just beaten all others to post it up on the the hum-drum pages.

It was a small fight, just one round but that is one way to win a Match... One round at a time.

Personally for me, the 'Fadler' is a 'round' I could have stayed on the ropes for and if the fight does go all 12 rounds, you don't need to win every round for a unanimous decision from all three judges... The 'fadler' is like those 'smack mouth' scuffles you see at press weigh ins before the main event.

Comment

Working...
                              X