X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Aussie pro-gun YouTube channel worth checking out

G'day guys,

Here's a YouTube channel that I found a few months ago that's worthy of a look...

http://www.youtube.com/user/AussieFreedomFighter

Enjoy

Unfortunately there is bugger all shooting in his videos though.
    I'm in love with Jennifer Hawkins and Alessandra Ambrosio

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Originally posted by Sambar Country" post=43034
      Unfortunately there is bugger all shooting in his videos though.
      His channel is about political activism, not shooting.

Yep just had a look. I'll pass thanks.

Comment

• HarryL
      HarryL commented
      Editing a comment
      I have said this before. The average shooter will not put his sport before his pay cheque when it comes to voting at an election. To me sport is just a hobby, my family comes first. I will always vote for who will give me a better standard of living. Voting for your hobby ahead of your family is just plain stupid

JMHO

If education of the masses is the goal then the videos should be presented in a more professional manner ie not from the passenger seat of the car during smoko or from the inside of a cluttered shed. First impressions are key. Always have been always will be.

Comment

Everyone !, chill out and learn about your rights or lack of them as you perceive them to be.
      Go get find borrow beg or steal a book titled "The Virtues of Selfishness" AYN Rand / published 1964
      Chapters 12 Mans rights.
      Chapter 13 Collectivize Rights.
      Chapter 14 The nature of Government.
      Chapter 15 Government Financing in a Free Society.
      To long to copy here and a not always popular opinion it is an opinion based on solid logical thinking.
      Did not always suit the truth of those with hidden ambitions [ a bit like dodgy science ] in the time it was written but today in hindsight it makes a lot of sense in many ways.

When you have all studied and understood the meaning of the words ... consider them closely and then if you wish come back here and Spruik about Freedoms and rights.
      Rights are highly misunderstood perception and can be summarized as "rights are fine as a stand alone hope " but at whose expense or disadvantage are they taken or enforced.
      Keep the topic sane or it will go down the gurgler in short order I will put money on that .

sTARTERS : The ideal political-economic system is laissez-faire capitalism. It is a system where men deal with one another, not as victims and executioners, nor as masters and slaves, but as traders, by free, voluntary exchange to mutual benefit. It is a system where no man may obtain any values from others by resorting to physical force, and no man may initiate the use of physical force against others. The government acts only as a policeman that protects man’s rights; it uses physical force only in retaliation and only against those who initiate its use, such as criminals or foreign invaders. In a system of full capitalism, there should be (but, historically, has not yet been) a complete separation of state and economics, in the same way and for the same reasons as the separation of state and church.
      [center]
      Don’t poke the snake, walk around it and come back later with a double-barrelled shotgun and blow its [email protected]#!ing head off!.

Australia in future, the outcome is the same, a bloody dictatorship run on the whims of a very few ego-centric pathological elitists.

Comment

• HarryL
        HarryL commented
        Editing a comment
        Fair point Jase but as I see it the SSAA still look to be too "redneck" to the average Aussie punter. We need a Charlton Heston or some other celebrity to be our front man (or woman), but even when someone like Jessica Mauboy says she is pro gun the idiots even in this forum shoot her down. Why would anyone want to defend shooters rights in this country. We cant even agree amongst ourselves.
        The Romans had it right "divide and conquer" We do that to ourselves

Here's a great little video by Aussie Shooter that challenges the "need" argument that the anti-gunners (and a few gun owners) spout out in their objection to seeing semi-auto rifles like AR-15s being made legal for Aussie LAFOs again

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3QNgcuAuro

I agree with what Aussie Shooter has to say. Semi-auto rifles like AR-15s should be made legal for the vast majority of LAFOs in country again.

Comment

Here's another video by AussieFreedomFighter that's worth viewing and thinking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEdFNcQ6zNc

Comment

Here's two new videos by Aussie Shooter/Aussie Freedom Fighter that's worth checking out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GscqT5Shak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4a7qNk2gYg

I agree with Aussie Shooter/Aussie Freedom Fighter in re. to our side going "grassroots" to get our message out to the general public.

Comment

• CE
            CE commented
            Editing a comment
        Working...
        X