Warehouse Pest removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warehouse Pest removal

Whats the correct process to ensure its OK to do a pest removal job in a factory/warehouse?
    Zoning - def NOT residential, so that's setp1

Need to look at the birds - "pigeon" has been mentioned, but need to look into that
    Do all the usual testing, back stops & assessment & then give the local 5-0 a call to confirm?
    and of course permission letter from owner etc.

From my understanding it is illegal to discharge a weapon in a built up area, not just a residential zoned areas.

Comment

• TwoFourThree
      TwoFourThree commented
      Editing a comment
      In Victoria you would need to get a 'Populace Place Permit' to use a firearm to control pest animals / birds.

You would also have to have tried other methods (trapping etc) that proved ineffective first.

yes it is (illegal).............unless you have express permission from the correct authorities to do so, (local police, parks & wildlife etc)
    I am a member of a SSAA organization in which specializes in the above type problems, and have at times been assigned to shoot unwanted pests from urban areas.
    training & many rules to follow etc,........but it does get done a hell of a lot more than one may be aware of.
    its just kept quiet,.........as you could understand.

Comment

• jasmay
      jasmay commented
      Editing a comment
      Sorry, yes, I should have said illegal without the correct permits. A call to the local Po Po wont cover it!! But I am sure they can steer you in the right direction
Working...
X