Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• up coming trip

I have a hunting trip coming up in 10 days with the gumpster
    His low carbon footprint hybrid 1 tonner wont make the journey due to the distances between hydrogen filling stations out in the never never so we are going in my farm ute the unbreakable Ranger extra cab
    any way I fitted a oztent foxwing awning to my hunting rack as we will be setting up camp and getting around on quads due to the operations on the property spotlighting will be out I think
    I just want to say
    By crikey they provide a bit of shade anyone thinking about getting one I recommend it will provide a proper review with the hunt report
    Fish
    Sent via pony express and mail plane

You know that moment when the steak is on the grill and your mouth waters in anticipation? Vegans feel the same after mowing the lawn.

thanks fish,

i assume it's like this?

i'm thinking of something for my dual cab once i get the racks finished

steve

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      that's pretty good thinking i like it
      i would like to know how it handles the winds if you get any

Yeah thats it I got mine from amazon outdoors
    Cheaper then directly from oztent
    I have a oztent RV2 as well good products australian made
    Fish

You know that moment when the steak is on the grill and your mouth waters in anticipation? Vegans feel the same after mowing the lawn.

Comment

Thanks AC
      My rack has been reincarnated a few times it started life as a simple set of ladder racks then modified to transport a 3m tinny
      A bit of welding later there was a dog box integrated with the spare wheels under the floor ( the joys of short dogs) with a 200w solar pannel for a roof and now the awning it weighs a ton the next version will be shitload lighter with a few alterations like shifting a spare wheel and fitting draw
      Fish

Comment

Working...
      X