Two wheel camping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That’s good dear... A two way don’t work as a two way if you are unconscious.

"If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

I normally go riding with 🥳 man, he is my safety number
      Sent via pony express and mail plane

You know that moment when the steak is on the grill and your mouth waters in anticipation? Vegans feel the same after mowing the lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by fishphillott View Post
        I normally go riding with 🥳 man, he is my safety number
        Do you take the dogs or a dog with you, like when working... Or are those trips too quick for 'em?
        "If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

The dogs are like me too fat and un fit to run far in this heat
          I do take them for a run most afternoons down the airstrip to the crossroads to mare dam and back to the house its a loop of about 6 or 7 km's
          narmara will do 30 km/hr all the way, panda is now blind in one eye and doesn't do much anymore she might follow to the yards before turning back lexi struggles to keep up on 3 legs and does it at her own pace, once I get back home and lock mara up I go back for lexi and lift her onto the fuel tank to bring her home

You know that moment when the steak is on the grill and your mouth waters in anticipation? Vegans feel the same after mowing the lawn.

Comment

That’s great mate. 7 K’s would be heaps for those older dogs.... And knew Namara would love the chase.

That lunatic of mine, I have to run around the neighbourhood around 04:30HRS in the morning. The fucken thing goes nuts, jumping around circling the truck until we roll with it giving two barks and leading the way... The bugger gets up to speeds well over 30 K’s and always has to lead until it can’t keep up.

When going to the farm and we get to the road leading into Bunyah. The arsehole starts telling every bugger he’s here. Barking and carrying on until we get to the driveway where I let him off and he tears off, racing me to the tractor shed paddock gate. Then it usually has a territorial ‘slash’ and ‘nard’, followed up by finding some ‘Roo’ shit to roll in... Happy as Larry, then slows down until the quad comes out.

Comment

Just got the chook chaser bogged☹
              took a bit of effort to get it out

Comment

Expletives abound???

Comment

Quite calm and controlled, surprised myself actually

Comment

Energy better spent... Actually getting the fucking thing unstuck...

Comment

The good thing about it was the bike was self supporting, ie not able to fall over, so it was a matter of standing beside it and working the throttle and clutch and pushing until the bike was out of reach, stalling it then lifting/pulling my boots out of the mud and taking 2 heavy steps forward before repeating the process

Comment

To give an idea on the silt depth on the creek crossing
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	20211201_094559.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	324466 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211201_094542.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	60.0 KB
ID:	324467 Click image for larger version

Name:	20211201_094506.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	324468

All of the dirt that is missing from the dam bywash is either built up on the creek crossing or on its way to Adelaide via the Nive, the Warrago, the Parroo, the Darling and finally the Murray River

Comment

The wife brought herself a crf230 2nd hand
                          guess who gets to ride the small bike

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20211210_191516.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	80.1 KB
ID:	324546

Comment

Changed the sprockets yesterday
                            went from 14 front and 47 rear to a 15 and 44
                            The original sprockets would give me a $1.10 wringing it's neck the new sprockets will get me to $1.25 with more to go but I got scared before I got to full noise and backed off
                            got myself some leatt 5.5 body armour and knee guards
                            Am going to get some barrett pannier racks and giant loop saddle bags plus a duffel along with a tank bag.

Comment

Mad Max... Tambo-Drome: Phillott’s Phury.

Comment

Working...
                              X