Canvas swag repair kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canvas swag repair kits

Soooo, last time I went out bush, the other boys decided to get the fire cranked right up, I had some reservations about it as the forecast was for the wind to get right up later in the night. I warned them a few times then shut up and put up as it was freezing cold. Anyways an hour or so later I smell burning behind me and see my swag smouldering away. Put it out but now I have a 150mm hole in the top of my swag. Where could I find repair kits. Or do I just chuck it. Cheers fellas

Any of the camping shops will have them. Some come with some canvas to patch up.

Comment

• Varmtr
      Varmtr commented
      Editing a comment
      150mm hole is pretty bloody big. Take it to a canvas tent repairer to repair it properly.

Originally posted by Derka" post=17242
    Soooo, last time I went out bush, the other boys decided to get the fire cranked right up, I had some reservations about it as the forecast was for the wind to get right up later in the night. I warned them a few times then shut up and put up as it was freezing cold. Anyways an hour or so later I smell burning behind me and see my swag smouldering away. Put it out but now I have a 150mm hole in the top of my swag. Where could I find repair kits. Or do I just chuck it. Cheers fellas
    Give southern cross canvas a ring, they might be able to help you out.....
    http://www.southerncrosscanvas.com.au/repair-work/

Comment

Working...
    X