Polaris Quads for shooting anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polaris Quads for shooting anyone??

A mate has got a Polaris 500 sports/utility Quad, 4WD which absolutely flies, and is awesome for shooting! Must admit, Got me keen on one! The Polaris Hawkeye 400 2WD one looks like awesome value for $6K Anyone else use em??

have a Polaris 300 out on the station one thing I noticed is they are very thirsty compared to the Hondas
    I personally don't like the gearing on the Polaris IE just forward and reverse
    the Honda has a tighter turning circle and easier to throw around when mustering
    but unfortunately the Honda has gone missing in action
    Sent via pony express and mail plane

You know that moment when the steak is on the grill and your mouth waters in anticipation? Vegans feel the same after mowing the lawn.

Comment

Hi mate for me 4x4 only no 2x when it rains or you have steep hills its the go dont sell your self short get a 4x4 and for me its honda only there is always a good chance of getting parts any were. 4x4 you can still get bogged though so depending on the country your in. I mount my winch up on the racks as once its bogged the winch is in the water. And 4x4 easy to drive up the fence to wash
      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2860_2013-10-04.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	25099

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN2889.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	78.5 KB
ID:	25100

Comment

• fishphillott
        fishphillott commented
        Editing a comment
        didn't you teach the quad to swim

all the ones i have ridden float but getting them to swim might be a prolem

Comment

• fishphillott
        fishphillott commented
        Editing a comment
        strap a 44 to both ends lots of revs and they swim real good

My mate has one that he wants to sell, he's got it nicely setup.
      If anyone is interested PM me and I'll post the details

Comment

I used an Polaris Sportsman 850 eps and it was great, But my lad uses it now and i went to a Can-Am Outlander 1000XT. I found the Can-Am Outlander 1000XT better value as it comes all the extras like front bush bar, Warn winch, better lighting as standard for a better price than the Polaris.
        45/70 Government, The only government i trust

Comment

Working...
        X