ATN Mars 4 Thermal - 640x480 1-10x

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ATN Mars 4 Thermal - 640x480 1-10x

Decided to go down another path, so this barely used thermal is up for sale. Great high-resolution images. Records video. Wi-Fi's to your phone or tablet. In excellent condition. $6100.
    Attached Files

$610 is fkn cheap for this bit of gear... PM me your banking details mate.
    "If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

Originally posted by HERNE View Post
      put down the whiskey and put your specs on ,the price is $ 6100.00. bloody tradies discount aint that good ......pd.

Comment

... It was worth a try.
        "If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

Originally posted by HERNE View Post
          Ha ha ha I wish I'd bought it for $610!!!

Comment

Nate mate, you are going to be waiting along time for this to drop at that price... If some mug hasn't bought it.

You are asking $1200 above what you can get them new now. I have a mate who has plenty of coin and has been playing around with the idea of thermal scopes... But there's no way I could take that price to him.

If you want this gone you have to revisit your asking price considerably... What is your bottom end?

Comment

Unfortunately with digital tech, it never holds value as its generally outdated before it hits the shelf and usually winds up discontinued 12 months there after. For the next latest greatest, as I say to others that buy this sort of gear. You'll want to keep it, as resale sucks, even worse these days... If you do manage to sell your taking a hit regardless and its usually a steep one.

Problem these days is theres a plethora out there, too pick from and they release a new better version etc every 6 months with the latest trimmings.

Unfortunately there's more "new" better spec thermal optics out there for the coin your asking and less.

All the best with the sale, unfortunately it's the nature of the beast when it comes to digital technology.

Comment

If I were buying this stuff I thinks it`s often a safer option to buy in at least one latest model U Buet down.
                As Skip says prices will be a lot more realistic and if performance is not what you like or you just get sick of it or it does not get used that much at least your only 1/2 lost in $$ terms.
                Same as cameras there`s always a better one and often has a zillion features you think you need but often of very little improvement.

The latest and greatest is a luxury not all can afford nor need in most cases, where a slightly lesser outdated model will work just as well most times.

Like rifles and guns I wore out at least 3 old Omark 308`s shooting ferals.
                None cost more than a couple of $$ 100.00 each and if I dropped them it did not matter anyway.
                Feral ## in the 000`s all dead can`t be wrong and just as dead.
                [center]
                Don’t poke the snake, walk around it and come back later with a double-barrelled shotgun and blow its [email protected]#!ing head off!.

Australia in future, the outcome is the same, a bloody dictatorship run on the whims of a very few ego-centric pathological elitists.

Comment

Working...
                X