Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tikka T3 X Barrel

I have a Unfired, unwanted 6.5 CM barrel
    20" threaded sporter , make a reasonable offer !

Mark Click image for larger version

Name:	20200924_082821.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	317348
    Tikka T3X 6XC
    Tikka T3X CTR 260 Rem
    Remington 788 - 6mm Rem
    Remington 788 - 222rem
    Browning Trombone .22

I listed this on usedguns last Saturday & sold within 20mins, Or so I thought. Had a 3hr conversation with the guy & all seemed fine. Now he doesn't reply to messages . Should I re list it ?
    Tikka T3X 6XC
    Tikka T3X CTR 260 Rem
    Remington 788 - 6mm Rem
    Remington 788 - 222rem
    Browning Trombone .22

Comment

Give him a few more days if he sounded OK as life gets busy but good buyers and sellers just do it quick and smooth.
      Thought I was lucky with reloading gear but quickly learned that Facebook is not the place to deal with as they all just fall through even when I got in first. Two items, I confirmed and said I can pick up the next day but I recon others see it and make offers, not how I do things.

Don't know where the near new barrels go when blokes build rifles but I have been checking used guns and the F-class forum a few times a week to stumble on a replacement Howa barrel in .223 and 6.5CM with no luck at all so expecting if any come up that they will be sold quick.
      Seen the odd Tikka come up though.

Comment

Re-list it...
        "If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

Just wait abit you dont know someone could have passed away or he could be in hospital.
          like Magoo said if he sounded decent give him the benefit of the doubt.
          Go hard or Go home.

Comment

That’s the way ‘gin around’ on someone else's time and at their expense... Unless the buyers head’s fallen off there’s no real excuse for such tardiness and lack of courtesy.

There always seems to be some sort of excuse these days.

Did I mention re-listing it. 💥💥💥
            "If we meet offline and you look nothing like your Pics...You are buying me drinks until you do!"

Comment

• Pitty
              Pitty commented
              Editing a comment
              Should have known better, He's a Concrete Cutter lol
          Working...
          X